Monday, February 15, 2016

#98 - Show me Some Sunshine

Welcome to the Paper Girls Challenge.  It's Karrie, ready with our latest challenge.  It's the middle of winter here, and I'm ready to see see some sunshine.  Can you help me with this?  Show me your best SUNSHINE PROJECTS.  We can't wait to see what you show us!


Karrie
Here is how I made mine:


 And from our Lovely guest designer:
  
Tara Sell


Hi, I'm Tara and I have always enjoyed creating crafty projects and within the last couple of years have decided to seriously pursue my love of all things paper, stamps, home decor, glitter, and more! I started up my blog a little over a year ago and have been slowly learning more skills and adding to my collection of crafty tools, tricks, and must-haves!  The blog is a place for me to share what I've learned and hopefully inspire others to pursue their passion, whatever that may be. Six months ago I decided to try my hand at creating crafty videos and started a YouTube channel to share my projects.  The crafting community is full of wonderful minds, open hearts, and amazing talent - I'm so excited to be a part of it! 

Join me:

For this card I wanted to get bright and happy with some vibrant, sunny yellows!  I love the contrast of yellow on black and couldn't resist this little sunshine with shades on!!






The PaperGirls:

Michele

Erica


Thanks for sharing your Sunshine with us!

Who are the winners of Challenge #97 ??
Our random pick is none other than: Andrea W
And our sponsor also had a pick. She chose the gift bag made by Janis
 
Congratulations! Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize. Alisha from Scrap N' Dipity will then email you your gift code.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

3 comments:

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge -- all this sunshine is inspiring on these cold winter days! Best, CG

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the wonderful sunshine inspiration!

Tammy L said...

An awesome challenge and your projects are so great!