Monday, October 17, 2016

Challenge #114 - Halloween

Hi everybody! 
Halloween means a lot to me, this year my hubby and I are at our
20th Halloweenniversary!!
We're always up to something good and this year is no exception
we are heading to Mexico to celebrate.
So of course I want to see those Halloween projects, spooky, scary, cute... whatever bewitches you! 

Here is my wall deco with a frame made by my better half.
Have lots of mixed media  built up on a cardboard piece, with  tissue paper, book pages, drywall tape, paste, stencils, mists and paint, stamps, stickers and die cuts, real feathers on the raven.

Here's what bootiful projects the other PaperGirls have to show you:



Amber decorated an 8"x8" wood panel to create some spooky decor. I collaged a bunch of Halloween papers and then layered up gesso, inks, and distress crayons.


Michele


Erica


And now.... congrats to the winner of Challenge #113: Barbara Greenberg !!!
Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html

Thanks for stopping in, please play along and link up here!

4 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

So excited to see that I won. I'll be e-mailing you next. Thanks so much.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Chriss America Real said...

Great job DT. I love all of your projects but I have to say the wood one is very cool!

Hugs,
Chriss
Scrappin with Chriss and Lou

xx said...


We offer high quality [url=https://www.choosefakewatches.com/]replica watches[/url] at an economical price. Come check it out!